Teams are groups of organization members working on shared projects. Organization owners can assign roles to the individuals giving them different sets of access in the organization.
Only Owner and Admin users can add members to a team.
- Click on Add Member button.
- Enter the email id in the search box. The user should already be registered with PixelBin.
- Select the member from the list of users.
- Select the user's role from the dropdown.
- Once everything looks fine, click on Add button to add the user as a team member.
There is no limit to the maximum number of users that can be a part of the organization's team.
Only Owner and Admin users can edit members. An Owner cannot be edited.
- Select the team member from the list.
- Edit the user's role from the dropdown.
- Click on the Save button to save the update.
Only Owner and Admin users can delete members from the team. An Owner cannot be deleted.
- Select the team member to be deleted from the list.
- Click on the Delete button to delete the member.
There can be three types of roles.
An owner is a user who created the organization. Hence, there can be only one owner in an organization. The owner entry is already created on the Teams page. An owner can add, edit & delete members and tokens.
Admins are team members who have admin access to an organization. They can add, edit & delete members (except for the Owner) and tokens.
Members only have view access to other members and tokens.