1. What is the maximum input image size supported?
You can upload an image up to size 25 MB. Keep in mind that the larger the image size, the more time it will take for applying any transformations to it.
2. What all input image formats are supported?
Currently, we support JPEG, PNG, and WEBP image formats.
3. What happens if my original image is modified at the source?
If the original image is moved from one folder to another in PixelBin storage, the earlier cached transformed images are still accessible until they are removed from the CDN cache.
4. What happens if my original image is deleted at the source?
If the original image is deleted in PixelBin storage, the earlier cached transformed images are still accessible until they are removed from the CDN cache.
5. What all output image formats are supported?
Currently, we support JPEG and PNG image formats for output images.
6. Can we modify the CDN cache time?
You cannot modify the CDN cache time at present, but you can purge the CDN URLs.
7. How do I generate the API Key?
First, you need to sign up and create your account on PixelBin. Once you log into your account, you can go to the Apps section and create a new app. Every new app created here is assigned with an API Key which you can use appropriately. You can learn more about API key here
8. How does PixelBin's pricing work?
The forever free version of PixelBin is available with 25GB storage and 25 monthly credits. PixelBin Basic costs $40/month. PixelBin Premium is our most popular plan and costs $160 monthly and $140/month if paid annually.
In case you are looking for a custom pricing plan for your unique requirements, please reach out to us at email@example.com.